March 20, 2008

Our Babies

I guess we did this a little backwords. If you hadn't guessed by the last two posts~ I am 28 weeks pregnant with twins. They are due on June 11th. Everything is going well. We went to the Dr. this week and he said everything is looking great. The babies are getting bigger, one is about 2.8# and the other is about 2.6#, which is right where they are supposed to be. They are definitly active little things. Both sets of feet are up by my ribs, which feels Great! And by the way we don't know what we're having. Even the Dr. can't believe that we don't want to find out. The way we look at it is-what does it really matter what the genders are. You don't get suprises like this very often in life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Donnie keeps me updated when I see him. He said last time she is starting to get a little belly! Welcome to blogging!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Hooray! The JDubs have a blog now! Sorry we can't make it this weekend; got Easter at the house!

sixbehrs said...

I think it's kind of cool that you're wanting to be surprised! I'm glad you're doing well. I miss seeing you at the school.

Leslie said...

We are so excited for you guys, the kids miss seeing you at school.